Human Resources Department
New Hire Process ~ Welcome to the Bradford County School DistrictYou must submit an applicaiton online. A public computer is available at the district office.You will need an email address to apply. We use email and telephone to communicate during the hiring process.
If you need assistance, please call us at 904-966-6031.Applicants are responsible to pay for fingerprinting and a drug screening.Instrustional Staff and Athletic Coaches must be eligible and apply for certification.Current employees should log in to Skyward Employee Access to apply for positions.New Employee Orientation is mandatory for all Bradford County Schools employees. An HR Specialist will contact you with the orientation schedule.
Download, Review and Complete all Required Documents in the New Hire Packet:Bring the following items to the scheduled New Employee Orientation
Failure to bring all items listed may hinder your ability to complete the new hire process.
- CURRENT copy of your Driver's License.
- CURRENT copy of your Social Security Card.
- Official Transcripts for Instructional and Teacher Assistant applicants.
- Forms which you DOWNLOADED AND COMPLETED
- Check with VOID written across it for the purpose of initiating direct deposit.
Click here to go back to the main Human Resources page